Fall 2020 Virtual Theatre Productions
The fall season for BYU Theatre and Media Arts will include three virtual performances for live streaming to the public. Those performances are
- Balete Drive, a legend from Hispanic American folklore
- Written by Melissa Leilani Larson
- Directed by Tony Gunn
- The Tell-Tale Heart, a short story by Edgar Allen Poe
- Written by Andrew Justvig
- Directed by David Morgan
- The Golem, from Yiddish folklore
- Written by James Goldberg
- Directed by Adam Houghton
The season also includes one student-directed audio drama performance, available for streaming in conjunction with a special event at Provo Pioneer Village Museum.
For more information about accessing these performances, please visit arts.byu.edu. To learn more about the behind-the-scenes work to put these virtual productions together, and to engage with the world of each of these plays, just click on the play titles!